I've not done a tag in ages and i bookmarked this ages ago when i came across it on Hayley's Lovely Blog - i really felt like doing a post today so i thought I'd give it ago.
1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
I don't really have a set place where i read; i mostly read on my bed or in one of the armchairs downstairs but i can read anywhere that I'm sat comfortably.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
Ive usually use bookmarks but sometimes i misplace them and just use random piece of paper, so both.
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
I can stop reading if i have to, but it really bugs me. I try to stop at the end of a chapter.
4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
Not really. I sometimes have a drink but its not a necessity for when I'm reading.
5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
Not really - i sometimes might have the TV on for background noise but i can't sit and watch TV and read at the same time - i can't concentrate on both properly.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
One book at a time - i don't like having multiple on the go at once, id rather just read one then move onto another.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Nowadays i mostly just read at home but i used to read on the train a lot when i did Jury Service, as i was travelling by train on a daily basis so i had a lot of spare time and i actually found myself reading alot more because of it.
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently. I hate reading out loud and i find it really annoying when other people do it.
9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
No, i don't see the point in reading the book if you're just going to ruin it by reading head or skipping pages.
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I try to keep it as new as possible but sometimes it's inevitable and the spine breaks.
11. Do you write in your books?
No, definitely not. I used to hate having to do it in school.
12. What are you currently reading?
At the moment I'm reading Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen - it's YA book and I've only just started it, but i really enjoy her writing as it's so easy to read.
I have a goodreads account if you'd like to see what I've read or I'm currently reading.
What are you currently reading?
Twitter | Blog Lovin' | Instagram
Any Items marked with a * were not purchased myself, they were either gifted to me or items I've received at events. All views are my own - read my full disclaimer, here!