I always enjoy learning more about the person behind the blog so here is 10 things you didn't know about me.
1. I'm addicted to Pinterest. Like seriously. I can go on it with the intention of spending 5 minutes browsing and before i know it an hour has passed. I make boards for everything and i change them constantly. I just find it so therapeutic; the pinning, the editing, the sorting - all of it.
2. I'm certified to do CPR. I even have a certificate and everything. As i work for the British Heart Foundation; one of the campaigns we were promoting this year was to get CPR a part of the curriculum and to be taught in schools. It's been done in Sweden (I think?) and their death rate has decreased due to more people being able to perform CPR. So due to this campaign, all BHF staff had to learn CPR too, i find the whole thing quite terrifying but I'd love to think that in that situation i could step up to the plate and really save someones life.
3. I love karaoke. I'm too scared to get up alone but i love to get up with friends and hearing everyone else get up regardless of how good or bad they are - it's so much fun.
4. I don't trust milk. It sounds strange i know, but years ago i made some cereal and didn't know that the milk was off until my sister had mentioned it to me hours later and it didn't make ill or anything but it really freaked me out that i didn't notice that it was off. So now, i don't trust myself with it and i make everyone check it first.
5. Cemeteries fascinate me. This isn't as creepy as it sounds i promise, but whenever i go with my nan to visit family graves, i just find it so overwhelming. I like walking around and seeing all the different dates and ages of people, it's so heartbreaking but the fascination for me is how many different lives are there, all those people that have different stories and different life experiences. I don't know if I've explained that really well but i hope it makes sense.
6. I'm obsessed with party sticks. If you don't know what they are then poor you but if you've ever been to a party and on the buffet there's a hedgehog shaped thing, that is full of sticks with cocktail sausages, a cube of cheese and a pickled onion - they're party sticks. They're so good, they really should go together but they really do. I like them so much that sometimes I'll make them for myself at home, although i don't go to the extent of creating a hedgehog.
7. I love going to the Theatre. This isn't unheard of because i do like to review the shows i see on my blog but i just love it. I could quite happily watch sit in a theatre and watch anything and chances are I'll enjoy it, i love the atmosphere and the way a show can really draw you in. It can have such power over you and i always leave wishing i was up on the stage with them.
8. I'm actually a really grumpy person. You may have noticed if you pay attention to my tweets because i complain a lot or I'm always 'Not in the mood' or 'annoyed' over something - it's even worse if I've not eaten or if I'm tired. I feel sorry for the people that have to put up with me in really life because i must be delightful.
9. I watch way too much Big Bang Theory. It's one of those TV shows i always search for when i watch TV, i can watch any episode regardless of where its up too and it never fails to make me laugh regardless of how many times I've seen it. I think it's hilarious and i could quite easily sit and watch it all day long and not tire of it. Bazinga.
10. I want to be a Hocus Pocus witch. For years, I've always wanted to dress up as the witches from Hocus Pocus for Halloween because i think it would be amazing but it never ever happens. Here's hoping, this year is the year.