1. Christmas movies, i just love them. My personal favourites are The Holiday and Jingle All The Way.
2. Christmas 24. A whole channel dedicated to Christmas movies 24/7, i can literally spend hours watching this channel.
3. Christmas Jumpers. I don't actually own many Christmas jumpers especially not some of the eccentric and crazy ones that are out there but regardless i really like Christmas jumpers, i love how cheesy they are and i love that everyone else loves them too so they are everywhere.
4. Wrapping. Okay, so this is hit and miss because when it comes to wrapping i get really annoyed with it but i love the idea of really taking my time and adding all the bows and ribbons to the presents.
5. It's really cosy. When all the trees and lights go up and it's darker nights, i just think it's all got a really cosy feel.
6. Milk Tray & Flying Saucers. They're my favourite and it's just not Christmas without them.
7. There's so much food. I feel like Christmas is just a time where it's socially acceptable to eat everything and not feel too guilty.
8. Vlogmas. I have a love/hate relationship with youtubers (the 'famous' ones) but i love watching vlogmas. I'm so nosey so i love seeing what they get up to in the build up to Christmas.
9. Christmas Collections. I love all the different ranges that come out at Christmas, all the choices and the different gift sets that come out. Boots, Lush, Superdrug and all those kind of places that release all those amazing sets that you can only really get around Christmas times.
10. Whilst i love receiving presents, i can't explain how much pleasure i get out of buying presents. It's my favourite things about Christmas, i always go way overboard but its just such a satisfying to give presents, especially if you know it's something they've been wanting.
What's your favourite thing about Christmas?