Today is my 25th Birthday. I'm officially half way to 50 and a quarter of a century old - writing this makes me feel a little bit sick. I'm not a massive fan of birthdays, i don't really enjoy getting older and ever since turning 18 they seems to come around quicker and quicker each year. I feel like years are passing by and im not really making the most of them in the way that i should so i've decided to set myself 26 things to do before i turn 26.
1. Complete 10 sewing projects
2. Keep saving - transfer so much from my wages each month
3. Look into going back to college and decide what i want to do
4. Visit family in Scotland
5. Get another tattoo
6. Start my driving lessons
7. Attend at least 5 more theatre shows
8. Try 5 new restaurants
9. Do an OOTD post
10. Get up on karaoke - alone
11. Pay off some bills (get rid of any where possible)
12. Repay what i owe my sister.
13. Try 5 recipes off Pinterest
14. Declutter make up - BE RUTHLESS
15. Get a Erin Condren planner for 2017
16. Book a holiday
17. Buy Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
18. Go To London
19. See Les Miserables in the West End
20. Watch Lost and finish it.
21. Make my own halloween costume.
22. Thrift more
23. Learn how to make Brownies - properly.
24. Get my eyebrows done (Threading or HD brows)
25. Finish re-reading Harry Potter Series.
26. Have more days out with friends (I.E. Blackpool, Alton Towers etc...) - at least 4
If you'd like to follow my progress; i am going to have a page dedicated to these goals and you can see how i get on throughout the year.