So, why did i join Slimming World? Because...
- I really hate what i see when i look in the mirror.
- I hate having a podgy belly.
- I'm tired of the struggling with finding decent clothes.
- I sick of stressing about whether my tops are long enough, because i don't want people to see my podgy belly.
- I want to walk into a shop and not feel like shit because i can't find anything nice or flattering.
- It really pisses me off when i find a really nice item of clothing, but it stops at a certain size and i can't have it.
- I want to be able to wear crop tops or body con dresses or even simple vest tops and not feel hideous.
- I want to feel nice in what i wear.
- I want to be able to stick an oversized jumper on and feel cute instead of frumpy.
- I want to post OOTD posts on my blog, but I'm terrified and embarrassed to share photos of my body.
- I always worry about the damage i've done to my body.
- I want to wear a bikini and not feel really self conscious.
- I want to be healthier.
- I didn't realise how much i weighed and the look on my mum's face when i told her, made me feel ashamed.
- I want to go to the theatre, on a plane or a rollercoaster and not have to squeeze into the chairs.
- I want to feel nice, feel beautiful and feel healthy.
- I want to feel confident and i believe it's my weight that's holding me back.
Because i deserve better.
I just want to add a little note here, that these are just thoughts about myself and my own weight. I have no issue with others and what size they choose to be as long as they are happy and healthy.