If you've read my Goals and resolutions post you will know i really want to read more this year - its a goal i set every year and this year is no different.
I have two challenges i really hope to achieve this year reading wise; one is my goodreads challenge of 20 books, i failed my challenge last year by one book which was rather frustrating so I'm really hope to achieve this years goal of 20. My second challenge is to read every book in my 'to be read' box; now that is a total of 41 books which is definitely a big task, which is why I've not set that amount on my goodreads challenge but I'm going to give it a good try.
Regardless of either challenge, i thought I'd share with you 10 books i really want to read this year. I'm not going to include descriptions because I'm not very good at describing them but feel free to add me on Goodreads to track my progress or to find the descriptions of each book on there
1. The Master Magician by Charles N. Holmberg
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
3. How Not to Disappear by Clare Furniss
4. Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
5. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
6. How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran
7. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (I've just discovered this is a second book in a series, so I'll need to get my hands on the first one before i can read this)
8. Asking For It by Louise O'Neill
9. A Life Without You by Katie Marsh
10. Elizabeth is Missing by Emma Healey.
Those are the books that I'm determined to get read this year - as I've mentioned there is another 30+ books in my box that i also want to read but these are the main ones I'm aiming to get through!
What books do you want to ready during 2017?